This is a list of Asterix films.
- 1967 – Asterix the Gaul (Astérix le Gaulois)
- 1968 – Asterix and Cleopatra (Astérix et Cléopâtre)
- 1976 – The Twelve Tasks of Asterix (Les Douze travaux d'Astérix)
- 1985 – Asterix vs Caesar (Astérix et la surprise de César)
- 1986 – Asterix in Britain (Astérix chez les Bretons)
- 1989 – Asterix and the Big Fight (Astérix et le coup du menhir) (book of the film: Operation Getafix)
- 1994 – Asterix Conquers America (Astérix et les Indiens — produced in Germany as Asterix in Amerika)
- 2006 – Asterix and the Vikings (Astérix et les Vikings)
- 2014 – Asterix: The Mansion of the Gods (Asterix: Le Domaine des Dieux)
- 2018 – Asterix: The Secret of the Magic Potion (Astérix : Le Secret de la potion magique)
- 1999 – Asterix & Obelix Take On Caesar (Astérix et Obélix contre César)
- 2002 – Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra (Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre)
- 2008 – Asterix at the Olympic Games (Astérix aux Jeux Olympiques)
- 2012 – Asterix and Obelix: God Save Britannia (Astérix et Obélix: Au service de sa Majesté)
- 2022 – Asterix & Obelix: The Middle Kingdom (Astérix et Obélix : L'Empire du Milieu)
- No novelizations were made for Asterix the Gaul, Asterix in Britain or Asterix and Cleopatra which followed the original albums relatively closely.
- In 1967, there was an attempt to make an animated film based on Asterix and the Golden Sickle, which wasn't completed.
- The Twelve Tasks of Asterix and Asterix: The Secret of the Magic Potion are the only animated movies not based (at least loosely) on any of the comic books.
- Starting from 1985's Asterix Versus Caesar the animation quality improved dramatically.
- Asterix Conquers America was the only one produced solely outside France.
- Early English dubbed versions of cartoon movies used character names from the Ranger/Look and Learn "Asterix the Briton" translations, such as Tunabrix for the village chieftain.
- Asterix Conquers America, Asterix & the Vikings and Asterix: The Land of the Gods are digitally drawn and animated.
- Asterix: The Land of the Gods is the first Asterix movie in stereoscopy 3D.
- The animated Asterix movies that were dubbed into English were all dubbed in the United Kingdom, until the release of Asterix and the Vikings, where it was then dubbed in the United States, in order to bring Asterix into the U.S. market. A North American Dub of Asterix and the Big Fight is used in all DVD releases, but fans generally consider it inferior to the original British dub, which is only available on VHS.